For the next 7 days, Mars is the king. Mars is final dispositor (ruler) of all the planets in the skies for the next 7 days. What this means is that all the other 8 planets are in the signs which are ultimately ruled by Mars. For example: Jupiter is in Leo which is ruled by Sun — Sun is in Aries which is ruled by Mars — And Mars itself is in its own sign Scorpio. Let us take another example: Ketu is in Aquarius which is ruled by Saturn — Saturn is in Scorpio which is ruled by Mars — And Mars again is in its own sign Scorpio.
So if we honor Mars at this time, we will in turn be honoring all the 9 planets. Here are a few things you can do to bring positive energies of Mars:
- Chant Hanuman Chalisa.
- Simple mantra for Mars: Om Mangalaaya Namaha. ॐ मङ्गलाय नमः
- Beej mantra for Mars: Om kraam krim kraum sah bhaumaaya namah. ॐ क्रां क्रीं क्रौं सः भौमाय नमः
- Do Hatha yoga because Mars is a physical planet.
- Volunteer physical labor.
- Mars is in Anuradha Nakshatra right now which is connected with Radha, the consort of Krishna and embodiment of love. Bhakti and devotion as exemplified by Radha is the best remedy.
Jai Radha Madhava https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOeYOMMmWSc
Amit: There are so many things to love about you! I so feel this planetary placement…thank you!
LikeLiked by 2 people